The Gallery Bennett Village
200 Halton Hills Drive
Georgetown's Adult Lifestyle Living
The Gallery Bennett Village is a high rise facility in Georgetown that provides an Adult-Lifestyle living complex for residents aged 60+. Addressing the changing landscape of independent seniors housing options, the Bennett Centre, a not-for-profit charitable organization serving Halton Hills for over 25 years, offers a independant living and a full array of resources and programs. The Gallery is a Life Lease facility.
When a person buys a life lease, they sign an agreement with the sponsor. The agreement does not give the buyer property. Instead, it gives the buyer the right to occupy the unit until they sell the life lease or pass away. For more information on what a Life Lease is, click HERE.
The Bennett offers 1, 1 + Den, 2 and 2 + Den Bedroom suites from 850 to over 1,350 sq. ft. suites starting as low as $395,000 + maintenance fees.
For a Look at The Gallery Floor Plans, Click HERE
The Gallery offers the following premium finishes:
- Six quality Whirlpool Appliances (fridge, self-clean range, integrated microwave range hood, dishwasher, stacked washer/dryer).
- Standard tub/shower or walk-in shower stall with molded seat and shower wand.
- Individual fan coil heating/cooling units with individual controls.
- Central supplied domestic hot water.
- Wide window sills with waterproof cap for plants.
- Full pantry
- Task lighting under upper cabinets, easy grip cabinet handles.
- Comfort height toilets
- Ceramic tile in foyer, kitchen, bathrooms, laundry.
- Quality 36 oz. broadloom with ½ inch underpad in living room, dining room, bedrooms, corridors and walk-in closets.
- Door bell at all suite entrance doors.
- Individual electrical service, with circuit breaker panel in each suite.
The Gallery offers a wide variety of resident activities: